Thanks for checking out my blog! You'll read all my opinions about pretty much anything, and everything on here!! And see what I'm up to! Have a Fabulous Day, Abbey



Monday, October 4, 2010

My "Adopted" Grandparents.

I wanted to dedicate one of my blogs to one of the sweetest couples i know! Their names are John and Margaret :) My mom started working for them as a caregiver two years ago. As they got to know my mom more, they invited me and adam over for a few dinners, and just to hang out! We totally clicked with them (: Margaret has alzeimers ( a disease that i cannot stand), and you have to be very sweet and understanding when she doesnt know whats going on. They were so very easy to get along with! John is such a wise man! He has amazing advice. So a dinner every now and then, turned into going over to their home everytime my mom goes over there for work!! How crazy??! We go there atleast two times a week, and help out with cooking/cleaning/gardening/grocery shopping! And no adam and I dont get paid, we do it because they have pretty much adopted us as their own grandchildren, and they told us we make them happy!! They have supported my family so much, and we owe them so much! The day I got home from Internationals (with my first place solo medal around my neck lol) he suprised me with a car!!!! Can you believe it? Its a 2001 mazda and has over 100,000 miles on it, and i couldnt be more grateful and in love with it. I didnt have to pay for it :D They are such a blessing to my family, and I hope we can be a blessing to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment