Thanks for checking out my blog! You'll read all my opinions about pretty much anything, and everything on here!! And see what I'm up to! Have a Fabulous Day, Abbey



Thursday, October 7, 2010

Autumn

This blog is just gonna be short and sweet! I wanted to talk about this fabulous Fall weather :) This is my favorite time of the year. I recently got a new handbag, and I love it! I'll be posting a pic. Its kind of an army green color which is in this fall/winter! I cant wait to add a few more "fall" clothes to my wardrobe. Im thinking of some black blazers, white button down top, scarves, and maybe new boots?? Im not sure. I might have to ask to get some of this stuff for Christmas! I love the way the kardashian dress (of course), they dress very sophisticated, and business like. And you can do that year around! Check back soon for more blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment