Thanks for checking out my blog! You'll read all my opinions about pretty much anything, and everything on here!! And see what I'm up to! Have a Fabulous Day, Abbey



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hair crisis

My mom and I are getting our hair done tomorrow, and I still have no idea what i want to do with mine! The color will most likely stay the same. I love having dark brown almost black hair!! I am absolutely in love with the kardashians hair!!! I can't afford extensions, and my hair is taking too long to grow out as long as the kardashians hair is, so I'm just not sure what to do?? Im gonna post a couple pics of different hairstyles I like. Im not totally against cutting it at this point. Its way so thick, and has so many layers its hard to style it (it takes forever). Hopefully I can hurry up and decide, and tomorrow I walk out of the salon happy :) I'll try to post some pics after!

No comments:

Post a Comment